Live, online group yoga classes
Wednesday 29th April and 6th May – Sorry – REGISTRATIONS CLOSED. Please contact me to put your name on the waiting list for the next block of classes
Hatha Yoga sessions tailored specifically to reduce stiffness and pain in your neck, shoulders and back.
These sessions are slow, gentle and mindful. They include somatic exercises to help release muscular tension, relieve chronic pain, and improve posture and movement. The special combination of Hatha yoga and somatic exercises in these sessions will help improve your overall wellness by reducing pain, stress and muscle tension.
You will receive:
- 2 x 70 minute live, slow, gentle and mindful yoga sessions with me, focusing on neck, shoulders and back muscles
- unlimited access to both video recordings of the sessions for 3 months (until 31st July, 2020) PLUS
- unlimited access to the recording of the live, relaxation/meditation session held on Sunday 19th April for 3 months (until 31st July, 2020):
Your investment: Only AUD$50
Classes are live from Malaysia. Please check your time zone against the Base Time below.
Base Time: 8:00 am to 9:15 am Singapore/Malaysia time (GMT+8)
Thailand (GMT+7) – 9:00 am to 10:15 am
Brisbane, Australia (GMT+10) – 10:00 am to 11:15 am
Numbers are limited to 10
To find out more about how to connect with me using Zoom please read the ‘How to use Zoom for Online Yoga Lessons’.
Holistic Health Yoga Therapy Programs
These programs are online, one on one, and by appointment only. If you are finding life a bit of a struggle right now then this program can help.
Alternatively, feel free to request a FREE, no obligation 20 minute online consultation to find out more
Group Classes and Workshops
I’m currently travelling overseas. However, I plan to offer group classes and special workshops in different locations around the globe from time to time. To be notified when these sessions are running, please use one of the following options:
- Join the mailing list to be kept up to date with what is being offered
- Contact me direct to find out more
- Read how the holistic health approach of yoga therapy can help you