Chair Yoga is designed for people who are having difficulty moving around, or are unable to participate in ordinary exercises classes.
YogaGrin Chair Yoga classes could be an excellent solution for you if you are:
- recovering from an injury
- confined to a wheelchair
- suffering from arthritis
- having trouble breathing
- having trouble walking
- unable to get down onto, or up from, your hands and knees easily
- having trouble standing up from sitting
- wanting to build muscle tone and core strength without doing weight bearing exercises
- feeling anxious or depressed
Chair Yoga classes focus on breath awareness, increasing range of movement, and having fun. They also help to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve your overall health and well being.
Classes are held on request.
Please contact us to arrange a class at a time and location convenient for you.
In February, 2016 we celebrated 12 months of Chair Yoga at Deagon Village with some ball fun 🙂
Deagon Village residents love YogaGrin